Business modules of the OneSolution platform
In business terms, the objective of the business modules is to set the basis for offering a customized platform to each client:
- KPIs (or key performance indicators) that will make it possible to set objectives, metrics and thus measure the achievement of such goals and their monitoring
- E-commerce and retail: in terms of alliances, strategy, models, rules and metrics
- The governance module makes it possible to monitor the progress of your business based on dashboards defined with the client according to their objectives and strategy
Technical modules of the OneSolution platform
A set of functional modules have been added to the platform to allow the customization and adaptation of frontends to each particular situation:
- The first module is geared towards user experience: prototyping, training, dynamic online help, etc.
- The second module allows for custom developments, governing the iterative process of feedback, corrections and customization of developments
- The data-based deployment project module provides an agile and global framework for the deployment of the OneSolution platform to each customer in a personalized, iterative and scalable manner
Service modules of the OneSolution platform
iRevolution supports its customers with the deployment of its OneSolution platform through 3 interdependent service modules:
- A Go-to-market module (GTM)
- A module to assist with the implementation of the platform which encompasses multiple phases: market evaluation, analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of the project, and the analysis of each market
- A module which supports clients, with the help of our experts, to ensure the success of the e-Retail project in all its dimensions. The module encompasses the cross-sector e-Retail evaluation and digital project governance in all the global markets targeted by our clients.